Home

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Don't Hold Your Breath For Rob's Next Theatre Gig


Several outlets out of the UK today are quoting Rob in a new snippet provided to them by WENN.
In it,  Rob talks about his potential return to the theatre:

"I love to do theatre stuff but right now I couldn't imagine it being a good experience. I just couldn't imagine it being anything other than people constantly taking photos and stuff. I think it's too much for me to take. I need to have that separation. It's like there's too much energy in an audience."


You could question the reliability of the source, but given that WENN could have talked to Rob as part of the Water for Elephants roundtable last month in LA.. we'll go with it. How long did Rob say it would take to wash off the Twilight stigma?..

Photo: source
 

No comments:

Post a Comment