Home

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stephen Moyer Talks "Fluffy" Twilight World


Stephen mentioned Rob and Kristen during an interview with the LA Times:

GM: What do you make of the current vampire craze? It really shows no sign of abating.


SM: It doesn’t seem to be abating. It’s one of those unanswerable questions because when you think it’s one thing, it turns out to be another. … I think in the teen world, there’s a beautiful romance about that stuff. I believe this year the Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart characters [in the "Twilight" saga] have a baby. It’s this perfect romance, this perfect ideal. Ours isn’t quite as fluffy as that … our characters and the way that Alan works is, as soon as a character has a semblance of happiness, he digs a hole for them to drive into.

Fluffy ha?.. well feathers will be flying!

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love the meadow scene, it's so perfect in the eye of a romantic. I have been so thrilled with reading every book that Stephanie has put out that I decided with my readers on my blog and their requests that we would discuss a character from Twilight. Because I love to write and I require a service provider that allows me the movies and TV options necessary to give me an array of choices. It was a bit shocking that Comcast wasn’t making 100% digital programming available plus had such limitations in their programming and initial free equipment. International channels were quite limited which means my writing would suffer on that level and they were not offering HD free for life. This certainly would not work due to the type of writing I do which is all based off movies and the actors surrounding them. Now I did find that with Dish Network I can get more programming and movie channels for far less money plus a free Sling Adapter which fits me as I travel a lot and need to bring my services with me. I ended up changing jobs and started working for Dish Network, still traveling a lot but understanding better how all this is possible. Now I am clear that whatever makes it easiest to work and enjoy my own hobby is what is necessary which brings happiness to me and my readers. http://www.besttvforme.com/. It's amazing to think that the Breaking Dawn is only a November away and with the help of my readers recommendations I have been putting together a great backdrop to the blog that will reopen character/actor and all in November as we celebrate two new arrivals.

    ReplyDelete