Home

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bel Ami Promo: Georges Shares A Moment With His Girls


From Italian promo




Forestier: Duroy
Forestier: M. Rousset. Do you remember Georges Duroy? Diary of a cavalry officer?
Rousset: And that was a succes. Write another and put him on the payroll, Forestier.
Forestier: Will do, sir.
You will earn five francs for the next five. Then two hundred a month. Plus ten cents per line, for all the items that you will published. Go talk to the cashier. What's wrong? Can’t believe your luck?




Rousset: Overthrow this government with a single word. I want that word on the first page of every newspaper. I want it all over the walls and shop windows. I want men, women and children to know that this government lives in a lie. Forestier unearthed something.
George: How did you say?
Rousset: What?
Georges: You called me Forestier.
Rousset: Ah, force of habit, but I didn’t want to offend you, it's easy to make this error.
Georges: I don’t understand.
Madeleine: You have more control of troop movements. The logistics.
Rousset: Right. La Roche, you can help.
La Roche: I know two officers who are, sympathetic to our cause.
Rousset: Well talk about it then. La Roche will tell you what to write.




Madeline: Thank you for being here, no one came.
Georges: How is he?
Madeleine: I took him to Cannes to make him better. But I know that he will not make it. These are my favorite, thanks. (referring to the flowers).
Charles: you came to see me die.
George: No, I escaped from the city.
Charles: Because I will live.
Madeleine: Yes, yes.
Charles: I will live ... I live ... help me.



Rough translations via/via

Clotilde: I am very happy for you.
Georges: How is Laurine?
Clotilde: She can’t forgive you, unfortunately. Monsieur Forestier calls you, you know? Is so petite, can’t understand.
Georges: And you?
Clotilde: You did a good marriage. Is what we all do. I miss you very much. To our love nest just miss you.
Georges: But how will you still have?
Clotilde: I’m an incurable optimist
talk politics
Georges: thanks
Rousset and climb the stairs as a politician still talk about politics.


Quick new scene at the top (Georges tells Clotilde he's sorry that he hurt her) - we had seen the rest. 

We also have these previously released stills now in UHQ

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Owly Images
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment